Become a Webhelp Pioneer in Greece!
At Webhelp we are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, which has only grown stronger with our growth, rather than disappear into the structures of a large conglomerate. We feel that the company is built by all of us, and each individual contribution counts.
Today, the Webhelp adventure is starting in Athens, Greece, with the opening of a new Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions (WESS) location, serving the MEMA market for a major IT company.
We are looking for people who are excited to join a company that offers both the advantages of being a start up in this new country, as well as the stability and structure offered by the group.
As this will be a new site, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape Webhelp Greece into a great place to work!
That’s why we’re looking for new Webhelp Pioneers; we’re setting out on a new adventure, laying new paths together.
So are you looking for a company that believes everything starts with people happiness, which invests heavily in training and development, provides a great career path and focuses strongly on working environment, both with state of the art premises, but also by organizing regular events and activities? Do you have an affinity for IT and a strong commercial attitude?
Wait no more and scroll down to discover our company, find all our job openings and start your Webhelp Pioneer journey today!
About WebhelpWebhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specializing in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels.
From 21 countries with a 30,000-strong team, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage.
We provide state of the art contact center facilities, and top-level services to our clients thanks to our experience and strong people, as well as best in class technology, but we always push further, beyond the limits of our industry standards and engineer new customer experiences.
Webhelp is not just a call centre
In order to do so, we use our clients challenges as our starting point and develop tailor-made solutions to fit their exact business needs.
Our people are the heart of our businessWe are truly a people-driven business, human contact being at the core of our activities. Therefore Webhelp strives to provide a multitude of benefits to our Webhelpers, starting from a comprehensive recruitment process, providing top-notch training, not just for new recruits, but to all our people during their entire career with us, strong career development possibilities, and a best-in-class working environment. To us, ensuring our people are happy is the beginning and end to running our business, providing the best possible basis to deliver great results to our clients.
Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions: driving B2B sales through outsourcingFounded in 1993 in Monza, Italy, by Giovanni & Pio Micieli, former On Line, now Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions, grew steadily in the following years and opened locations in Vimercate (MI) and Prague to support some of the world’s major IT companies thanks to our strong relationship with our clients and expertise in their market’s commercial challenges.
Since July 2015, we are part of the Webhelp group, the European BPO leader which provides Customer Care and B2B services on a global scale for the great names in the Telecom, Financial services, Utilities, Retail and Travel Industry. By joining forces WESS now serves clients from 5 dedicated locations, in 40 languages, with several hundred advisors dedicated to Inside Sales and Channel management for SME in various sectors of activities.
Below you’ll find a short description of our current job openings. More detail will be provided through the recruitment process.
Our job openings in Athens
All roles share the following requirements
- Fluent English and a native language level for the country they are supporting (French, Greek, Arabic, Turkish)
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Positive attitude and goal orientation
- Experience in negotiations is a plus
- Business knowledge and commercial awareness
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Target success driven
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload
Inside Channel Account Manager
- Responsible for a portfolio of partners and to develop our client's business sell out, growth and margin, based on their strategy
- Process callout campaigns based on a predefined list of resellers, or partner segmentation
- Account Management / Business Planning with key partner accounts
- Provide general product information for inbound and outbound calls or e-mails
Inside Channel Business Manager
- Provides specific business and technical enablement to drive our client's brands
- He/she develops the partner capability and knowledge, required to sell the brand and to grow their share of the partner’s business
- He/she trains the partner sales force on BU-specific product sales strategies and works closely with BU marketing and Inside Sales Representatives to drive and close partner lead generation
Mid-Market Inside Sales Representative
- The Mid-Market Inside Sales Representative is an end customer sales representative, focused on creation of new business opportunities out of a defined customer set
- He/ she is responsible for the E2E (Enterprise to Enterprise) management of identified deals through the sales cycle and keep an up-to-date pipeline
- This role has account responsibility with quota and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) goals
Inside Sales Representative / (Senior) Account Manager
- The CEP (Corporate, Enterprise and Public Sector) Inside Sales Representative and Account Manager are focused on either developing existing customers or getting new business opportunities out of a defined customer set
- The Inside Sales Representative / Account Manager is responsible for the E2E management of his customers list, including managing identified deals or identifying new opportunities. He/she will need to manage these deals through the full sales cycle and keep an up-to-date pipeline
- The Inside Sales Representative role has account responsibility with quota and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) goals
Supplies Channel Business Manager
- The Supplies Channel Business Manager is responsible to manage a set list of our client's supplies partners so that each business manager achieves their individual quarterly revenue sell out target
- The partners are chosen mainly with the ambition of penetrating the CEP and mid-market end user segments
- The structures operate on selected lists of partners held in accounting with the objective of developing our client's supplies sales
Supplies End User Account Manager
- The Supplies End User Account Manager supports countries in addressing mid-market and enterprise accounts supplies big deals
- This role is also responsible for increasing the supplies market through new business and win back opportunities
Inside Retail Account Manager
- Applies developed account management skills to drive our client's sell out in the consumer segment/retail
- He/She has the ability, knowledge and experience required to profile, identify, analyze and develop R4G (Retail for Growth) retailers and provide the support to retailers so as to guide them and help them sell the HP Brand and to grow HP ‘s share of the retailers’ business
- This role secures that quarterly sell out targets per category and per country under their responsibility are accomplished
- He/She should have the business acumen and knowledge to build a solid relationship and trust with a set of retailers they are responsible for, targeting sell out and Year-on-Year/Quarter-onQuarter (YoY/QoQ) growth for these accounts
- He/She carries sell out quota per account, product category and country. His/her primary focus is on selected R4G accounts
- Drive team KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Participate in country business planning exercise for our client (Partner/Customer focus, Coverage considerations, Product/Promotional needs to grow business, etc.)
- Build, maintain & communicate a strong ambition for the business, team and individuals
- Perform on going coaching activities with sales agents, coordinate with training department where needed in order to drive individual development
- Deliver new recruit on-boarding sessions + ongoing sales and soft skills assessments.
- Continuously develop training and knowledge/skill set assessment material.
- Manage E2E (Enterprise-to-Enterprise) Quality cycle to ensure continuous skills performance with the team.
- Define training plans and knowledge based assessment modules.
- Evaluate of team performance and coaching team to improve their communication and soft sales skills (sales agents, team leaders, supervisors)
- Conduct Leadership Training with management salesforce, support with ongoing coaching
- Execute on promotions:
- Identify promotions that require agent training
- Build training curriculum
- Run trainings and role plays with agents
- Monitor calls during promotion weeks
- Produce and provide promotion performance report
- Continuously develop training and knowledge/skill set assessment material